Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sorry for the "Act smart".

Firstly,
I need to apologise for changing the blog URL
without telling you all.

(It's too late to apologise~
It's TOO LATE!)

Cos I'm afraid that
this blog will spread to a lot other people
who are not supposed to know about this.
arbo later a lot of problems again.

Regarding the FB and NRA outing,
I believe most of you all have heard about it.
I want to know if it's okay with you all.

If it will cause any unhappiness,
I think forget it lor.

Anyway the main thing is to make friends,
not to like dance to challenge each other or anything.
Cos i know you all will feel very "what"
if both sides are gonna like dance.
So the main thing is to make friends and bond only.
Just plainly that.
Nothing else.

The outing will be on Saturday.
The location is not confirmed yet.
As I need to see if there's anyone is unhappy about this event.

And please let me know how you all want this outing to be like.
As in,
Sentosa?
Movie?
Or anything la.
Anything please contact me or Yvonne.

No comments: